Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Every sun and every rain that ive got..

Thanks for ur concern, Sop. Heh. i think my tagboard has got some prob. I'll do smth bout it.. Someday...
Someday.
Things r turning out better for me n toie. I know it will work it out. Ha. He came to my house ystd n we had so much fun being crazy. Love u hon. After the rain comes the rainbow. After the rainbow comes the sunshine. All sun and no rain makes a desert.
And i thank God for every sun n rain that i've got!
Im getting along well with the wewes group. At least i can communicate with em properly now. Nowadays the laughters increased. By that i meant real laughters. Heh.

U know people have different definitions of Gods and ghosts..I believe they exist. I believe in the hungry ghost festival. I think these ghosts, they haf done nothin wrong, but because they do not believe in God, they didnt get to heaven either. So they are like, stuck in the middle of nowhere, wandering in the streets or many lurkin at some parks, maybe following some lucky people home.
I still remember the days (and nights) i had during my sko malaysian trip last yr. We saw so many ghostly figures in Sop's camera (even in the morning). And i was debating with Dennis whether God exists.
I cant believe i was such an anti christ!!!
But thankfully God forgave me n gave me a chance to know Him. =)

No comments: