Thursday, August 24, 2006

"Hardest ting" is here to post again!!!
Haha. Trust Jo to give such weird nicknames.

I took my health for granted. Though its just a minor flu, it realli showed me how much people realli cared.
Toie accompanied me to the polyclinic and he waited patiently for 2 hrs- and he didnt even complain!
And after lunch he kept me company till i fell asleep.
While i was sleeping, he helped me packed my stuffs, clean my bag (which is filled wit used tissues) and even charge my mobile phone.
How sweet.. cant find a better boyfriend than u, dear.

Thk God he's there, if not i dun even noe wad will happen to me. The medicine makes me drowsy.. i almost wore my ugly yellow slippers to work! uurgh..

Its been almost a week since bro Vic broke the bad news to us. Our cell-group is goin to disband. Almost everybody is goin their seperate ways. Tried to control my tears from falling though ChewLin noticed the tears welled in my eyes. Thou i'm still the youngest christian there, I'll never forget the memories that we had. But this is God's plan. Each and everyone of us is goin to grow stronger in the kingdom of God day by day.

W244- I wish u guys all the best! Take care and God bless u=)

No comments: