Tuesday, August 29, 2006



Today has been a freakin bad day. I just wanna curse and swear now...
&8%$@^*!

Starting in the morning i realised i lost my neoprint. Man.. where on earth did i put it? Or did i dropped it outside somewhere? Why did i keep losing things nowadays?
Not a stupid excuse, but when i reached hme, im so damn fuckin tired that all the energy that's left is only to crawl to the bed and sleep.
I practically searched the whole room. U wont know how precious it is to me.

So i was late for sko. But i dun realli care.

Then comes the motherfuckin bzf lesson. It is bad enuf to have a teacher who doesnt know how to teach. But its seriously worse when she is a teacher who doesnt even fuckin noe how to teach and takes personal grudges, awards people 5 marks more if they "participate" in class making freakin fools out of themselves. Ha. Ha. Ha.

Im not going to be a clown to entertain that bitch just for her 5 shitty marks. Im not a person who begs and im a straightforward person who doesnt like ur cb mouth shootin sarcastic remarks because i seriously think it isnt sarcastic enough for me.

Oh darn, im such an anti-christ today.

Go ahead, shoot me.

No comments: