Thursday, August 03, 2006

The day before i was working at Junction 8, and Thomas from plaza singpura branch called.

Thomas:" Can u help me check whether ur branch has this cd titled Budabadu?"

Ive worked there for 8 months and i have never heard of this title before.

Me: "How to spell? Budabadu?"

And he laughed n laughed n laughed.

Actualli the title of the CD is Buddha Bar 2. How was i suppose to know when he speak that fast rite?

SO MALU. lol.
I was sitting next to an old lady ystd. I hate sittin on the green seat, u noe, those meant for old people, pregnant woman, or the physically handicapped. Because i m NOT one of them, and i will feel so guilty sitting on that seat, even when the bus is not crowded.

Okie back to the story, somehow the old lady reminded me of my grandma. I suddenly miss my grandmother.
Suddenly realise how long i had not been visiting her. I did not even attend my uncle's wedding. How is she?
GRANDMA I MISS U!
I have no idea why im feelin this way. Im NOT that kinda of person whom u would call filial.
I guess the toie bug has somewhat got into me. Lol.


And i alighted one stop earlier from Thomson Plaza. In the end i have to walk all the way there. i feel so bimbo-tic nowadays.

But if u were to choose, would u rather be a Jessica Simpson or a Lindsay Lohan?
I prefer to be a bitch than a bimbo. But i wuldnt want to have freckles like tt. Oops. Should stop criticising. What goes around comes around, ya know?

Im choppin my hair off latr. I wish i can be cool and say that i can just go into a salon happily without whining bout my precious precious long (not that long actualli) hair.
I M SO GOIN TO MISS MY HAIR LATR.
But wish my luck ya?

No comments: