Monday, August 07, 2006

i might never get to hold ur hand again.

I had quite a huge argument wit him last nite. Cant believe things will turn out this way.
im surprised n glad that he came last nite. But it seems like u are a million miles away when ur just beside me.
Was it u? Or was it me? Or both? I cant seem to put my finger on the prob. Both of us are reluctant to compromise with each other. Maybe he has alwaes been the one that is letting me have my own ways, but im just not satisfied.

damn, i feel so sucky.

It seems like i cant even relate my feelings to him properly.
My heart tells me that we gonna make it last.
But im losing faith.
Maybe this love does have an expiry date.
And when it goes, it goes.

He's a great guy. Too good for me.
So sometimes its better to let other more deserving girls hav him.
Im not fit to be his girlfriend.

My heart refuse to listen to wad my mind says.
Does my heart wants him? Or is it my mind?
Im just so confused.

Was it me, or was it u that broke away?
for what we were is like a season love is change.
For everytime i think about it, it tears me up inside.

Maybe i went overboard to prove a point.
But sometimes my pride gets in the way.
maybe i need some time to get my head together.

Im so sorry that i tore your heart apart last nite,
n im sorry if i scarred u today.

Maybe this was my last chance. I might never get to hold ur hand again.

No comments: