Friday, August 25, 2006

Just visited my sec skool mate's friendster profile. Somehow it reminds me of my past. Creepy.
I dun haf a very dark past, but well, looking back, feel so stupid for all the things that i've done and felt. I think almost everybody shares the same sentiments.

But it is of no use dwelling in the past cux its over.
Like what bro Vic said ystd, everyday is a new beginning.
God wants us to put away the old and He forgives us every single morning.
If we continue to dwell on our past, our hearts will only accumulate hatred, hurt and disappointments.
Though we should alwas evaluate our mistakes, the next thing we should do is to move on, have a vision, and focus on God.

He loves us and wants us to be joyous and constantly gives us new visions and dreams.

I am sooo excited about what God is planning for me tomorrow~! =)

No comments: