Sunday, August 27, 2006

Of all the places in Singapore, i will never never never ever work in Macdonalds.
Not talking abt the low wages, but i just cant stand the irritating "OOoooohh.." sound coming from the recent plasma tv placed there. I dun know what's the freakin use of that stupid tv when the only thing u can see is advertisments, repeated trailers and super weird National geographical channel shit, showing some Orang laut makin the OOOOOOh sound, i dun need such entertainment to make my fillet O fish taste ooooooh nice.
And how bout the trailers? "Akeelah and the bee, My name is A-K-E-E-L-A-H."

Eh.. excuse me ar, little girl, u look nerd-ishly cute wit all the braids and all that, and i know ur brainy, but spare me all the agony of all the spelling shit while im trying to eat my hot fuck(fudge) chocolate ice cream.

That's why i say Subway is better. The mac team should seriously consider to stop all those aggravating programmes before it chases away all the food lovers like me.

THANK Y-OU!

No comments: