Thursday, August 10, 2006

Gonna miss my mp3.. its in the unsafe hands of Soppie now. But thank u so much for creating new listening pleasures to my ears, im so deprived of new music. Wahaha.

My current favourite tracks:

Frankie J feat Chamillionaire- That Girl
Don Omar - Agarrala
Ciara feat Chamillionaire- Get Up
Daddy Yankee- Gangsta zone
My Chemical Romance- I never told u what i do for a living

Parking Lot Pimp- Letter from dreamland
Panic! at the disco- The Only Difference Between Martyrdom And Suicide Is Press Coverage
Lost prophets- Wake up (make a move) To sop the He-bitch: Its not a praise n worship song,ya? *Rolls eyes*


Things are getting better wit toie. Hope it continues this way.

Cant wait to attend cell group meeting latr!! It's my first time attending my own cell group. I just love praising the Lord! Hallelujah!

No comments: