Monday, July 31, 2006

Why do tears always have to fall at nite?
Why do i always have to cry on my 165 bus trip home?

God, is this true love?
If it is, why do love have to hurt?
It's not his fault, its never his fault.
I wuldnt want him to blame himself.
Maybe there's something wrong with my mind.
Or my heart?

im so scared to lose him.
i have so much so much things to tell him.
Yet nothin came out of my mouth when we were in a conversation.

I read the new paper today. Somewhere in the world, somebody lost his family in a bomb attack.
The picture shows 2 of his kids. His dead kids. They were white all over. Lifeless.
It scares me. It realli scares me.
Life is so fragile.
Treasure somebody before its too late.
U'll never know when will be the last time you bid them goodbye.
And i never wanna bid him goodbye.
But how?
The flesh is willing but the mind is weak.

No comments: