Monday, September 01, 2008

United Overseas Bank Limited


Ms Zhuang Yuting

UOB Debit Platinum NOW Card



This is your monthly VISA Point-Of-Sale (POS) transactions for record purpose only. The transactions will also be reflected in your bank account statement/passbook.



29 Jul to 27 Aug


TCC- THE ATRUIM SINGAPORE


WATSON'S SINGAPORE


STARBUCKS SINGAPORE


PAISLEY & CREAM- THE CENTRSINGAPORE


CATHAY CINEPLEX- AMK HUB SINGAPORE


ICE3 PTE LTD SINGAPORE


CATHAY CINELEISURE


CROCS ASIA PL @ MARINA SQSINGAPORE


TOPSHOP @ MARINA SQUARE SINGAPORE


NIKE BY B.I.R.D- M SQ SINGAPORE


APPLE COMPUTER INTL INTERNET


CEDELE WHEELOCK SINGAPORE


CATHAY CINELEISURE ORCHARDSINGAPORE


Total: 642.27!!!




This is how my lifestyle is like.
Gawd, i dont remember spending that much money.


My account is kinda dried up right now, i guess Korean lessons have to wait. Salsa lessons have to wait too. No more impulsive shopping sprees.


But but but.. im saving up to go travelling.. Hopefully if everything goes well me and Joey will be going to probably Bali or Thailand, just the 2 of us, exploring the country and take pictures like nobody's business. Im crossing my fingers. I would very much prefer Bali.. Spa and massage.. WOOOOOTs! Lol..


But have to wait till our birthday month which is on November (she is 364 days younger than me)


Im feeling better now.. Joey accompanied me the whole evening.. It is good to feel loved. Yasmine was so damn sweet.. she kept checking if i was alright.. haha..



Photobucket
Haha.. i looked so sad yesterday.But today i manage to smile properly..



Photobucket


Photobucket

If you dont know me you probably think im obese. Man, i need to go lipo my cheeks already.



On my way home, i bumped into Shiwei. I told him i broke up and all that stuff. I bet he is probably thinking, " Haha serve you right, who ask you not to choose me instead."



Hahaha.. nah i think i think too much, he was being very sweet and all. If i chose him i'll probably be the one that will break his heart, but isnt that better than being dumped? haha.. It is like the hunter and the hunted, the predator and the prey..



Bla bla bla, i dunno what im talking about.


I had my weekends all planned out alrdy. Heh heh. Yeah it might seem too early to plan, but at least i have an agenda and i look forward to it.. Life becomes meaningful again..



PLAY with Daoqing on Fri..
Supper at night with Gavin..
and and and the highlight of the week..



Dennis is bringing me to JB to shop!!


And watch movies for just 5 BUCKS!!!



Yeah~ i cant wait!



I just have to cross my fingers and hope they dont suddenly fly my aeroplane last minute. LOL.


Till then, cya!!!

No comments: