Friday, September 19, 2008

A first grade teacher, Ms Tulip was having trouble with one of her students. The teacher asked, "Boy, what is your problem?"



Boy answered, " Im too smart fot 1st grade. My sister is in the 3rd grade and i am smarter than she is! I think i should be in the 3rd grade too!"



Ms Tulip had enough. She took Boy to see the principal.


The principal told Ms Tulip that he would give the boy a test and if he failed to answer any of his questions he was to go back to the 1st grade and behave. She agreed.



So Principal asked the Boy, " What is 3 x 3?"
Boy: "9"


Principal: " What is 6 x 6?"
Boy: "36"


The Principal looks at Ms Tulip and tells her," I think Boy can go to the 3rd grade."


Ms Tulip says to the principal, " I have some of my own questions that i would like to ask him.
The Prinicpal and Boy both agreed.



Ms Tulip asks, " What does a cow have 4 of that i have 2 of?"

Boy:Legs



Ms Tulip: " What is in your pants that i do not have?"

Boy: "Pockets."



Ms Tulip: "What starts with a C and ends with a T, is hairy, oval, delicious and contains a thin whitish liquid?"

Boy: Coconut



Ms Tulip: What goes in hard and pink and then comes out soft and sticky?

Boy: Bubble gum



Ms Tulip: Now i will ask some "Who am I sort of questions, okay?
Boy: Yep.



Ms Tulip: " You stick your poles inside me. You tie me down to get me up. I get wet before you do."
Boy: Tent



Ms Tulip: A finger goes in me. You fiddle with me when you are bored. The best man always has me first.

Boy: Wedding Ring



Ms Tulip: I come in many sizes. When im not well, i drip. When you blow me, you feel good.
Boy: Nose



Ms Tulip: I have a stiff shaft. My tip penetrates. I come with a quiver.

Boy: An Arrow!!!



Ms Tulip: What word starts with an F and ends with a K and causes a lot of excitement?

Boy: Firetruck



Ms Tulip: What word starts with F and ends with a K and if you dont get it you have to use your hands?

Boy: Fork.


Ms Tulip: Which part of a man has no bone but has muscles, has a lot of veins, like pumping and its responsible for making love?"

Boy: Heart.




The Principal breathed a sigh of relief and said to the teacher, " Send this boy to OXFORD UNIVERSITY even i got the questions wrong myself!!!"



LMAO.

No comments: