Saturday, September 06, 2008

The Other side of the world

I only slept for 3 hours. Its my bio "cock" (as Yida says)..


No i didnt go to PLAY, I bet DQ hates me right now, i flew his aeroplane. I just dont understand why he refuse to ask his friends along. It is just no fun wout a crowd. I really dunno what he is thinking. And it was raining, totally killed my mood.



I slept till 2pm and met Huinee for dinner and shopping. We are really on a budget this time, we had Macdonalds, lol. After that we went from Far East plaza to DFS. I found this new scent which i really love- Miss Cherie Dior

Photobucket

I guess my next pay cheque goes to that. And just that. Ive thought about it, im saving up for my studies. No more spending money like nobody's business. =)


After that Huinee headed home and i went to find Gavin and his group of friends at Serangoon. His friend Jonathan actually stays at my aunts block, so i had to cross my fingers and hope she dont bump into me, but after all it is quite late at night so i guess there wont be any chance of that happening.


We were chatting in Jonathan's room and then one of his maid (they've got 2) pushed another guy in the room. It was Jonathan's younger brother who is the same age as me.


He was in a wheelchair, his speech was slurry, there were surgical scars over his arms and legs and he had a broken smile on his face.

I guessed he could see all the question marks in my head.

And he said, " I had a bike accident early this year. New year. And then i was hospitalised. Girlfriend was on the bike too. After that she left me."


"Oh.." I didnt know what to say. I felt quite sorry. It must be damn hard on him.


After that his brother went to bed and another friend Louis drove us to this place at Paya lebar. Royal thai disco.


Yea i know i know it isnt a place for a girl like me. But the ironic thing is i rather hang out then to go home and think about bullshit. And also, i wanna see what it is like there. I tell you, one day all these curiousity might just kill the cat. But so far, i think im wise enough to not do what i should not do.



Bass? Check.
Booze? Check.
Hot thai girls? Check.


It was indeed an eye opener for a girl with deep thoughts. I looked at those thai girls (yea some of them are so damn hot, makes me wanna be a lesbian myself) and i cant help but to wonder, what is their story like?


Behind those shorter than short skirts and long wild hair, why do they end up being like that? What do they need all these money for? Prada bags? Or to feed their families?


Nobody in their sane mind will like to be touched by horny ugly guys. At least that is what i think. And be forced to drink 5 shots for 50 dollars. Omg, that is so degrading.


And one of those HUG (Horny Ugly Guys) put his arms protectively around one of those girls, kissed her and told her that he love her but its clear to see there is nothing else but sex on his mind.


It was damn crowded as it was one of the organiser's birthday. Me, Gavin and Louis were stoning there and debating about who's hot and who's not while the rest of them (all HUGs) were all drunk and hug.


The 2 of them didnt even drink a bit. Gavin was there everywhere i go and Louis was kinda heartbroken. He haven got over an ex girlfriend who is one of the Thai girls there.


And he said," Hey you dont know, it was true love okay."


I laughed. True love? Talk to me bout that man.


True love to them is the cold hard cash in your wallet and the car you drove us here.



After the club closed, we were dragged to Oasis at Maxwell after much persuasion from Louis. With another 2 cars and a few bikes so total up approximately 15 guys and one girl. ( Me la, duh.) And i kept wondering what the fuck i was doing down there.



Oasis really sucked. Number one, the sound system was really bad, the bass and treble was piercing to our ears.



Number two, no pretty girls. At all. And not to mention the HUGs is 2 times worse looking then the Royal Thai disco. It seems like Gavin is the only good looking one there. Well, at least he look korean. Haha.



And it is really disgusting to see those self-degrading ah lians get drunk and blabber bullshit.. They were screaming and making a fool outta themselves. We couldnt tahan the sound system anymore and after 3 sticks of cigarettes Gavin decided to send me home. (Im like, finally). Ha.



It was hard to get a cab and Shenton.. We walked quite a fair bit.. on the way home, we talked about everything under the stars. And he really changed my perception of seeing things. I guessed he is right. With our standards it is defnitely not difficult to find a girlfriend/boyfriend, but relationships are troublesome, why bother? Single life is good, no liabilities. If i like someone, we can enjoy each other's company but there is no need to be in a relationship. After all, it is just a status. And its not like we gonna get married or something.



It is only the beginning.




No comments: