Friday, September 05, 2008

Yes, it is quite flattering to have a cousin who looks up to you.

But somehow it is kinda freaking me out.

Never mind that she put my pictures on her friendster.

She added my ex boyfriend (Toie) and put it as her featured friend.



And somehow or another she knows my love life!! Freaky!!
She is telling her mom which tells my mom bout Jin who still has my pictures in his bog, friendster or whatever.. My dad always tells me vague details.


I dont even go to Jin's friendster anymore. Or his blog.


I find all the rumours amusing.


No thats not Joey im talking about, it is a younger cousin. That silly girl.


It is kinda awkward la. My mom's side is kinda screwed up.


And i just remembered, a few months ago, right after a family gathering, my dad gave me a stern look when i came back from work.


He is like , " Ting, you should know what you are doing, Dont anyhow."


Anyhow what?!?


"Your cousin told his mom that he likes you."


Wtf?!? He made it sound like we were having some incestuous relationship?


I only meet this cousin once every few years!



Somehow i find all these rumours kinda amusing.



But i seriously dislike my parents asking me questions that i dont even understand.


And to my little cousin, if you are reading this, just wanna tell you, dont look up to me.


I aint a role model. Im just a normal person. I get hurt in relationships, in fact, my love life is kinda screwed up. I face shit at my workplace sometimes.. my life aint a bed of roses.


But if you still want to know more bout me, its fine. Just dont let ur momma know. Because by letting your momma know means my mommy will also know. And if my mommy knows my daddy will come and ask me questions. And i dont know how to answer his questions you know?


Complicating.

No comments: