Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Boey said, " Why do you like to look back and be pessimistic? Look forward, thats what's important!"



And so i did. (kinda)



Then Boey said, " Go jogging, or climb up and down the stairs, or do crunches, anything! You are getting fat!"



I was like fuck you la Im FAT?



But it was yesterday that an insignificant person flunked my date that i decided to just go home, had my dinner, changed into my FBTs and yellow Nike top (I KNEW it would be useful, hehe) and went downstairs. With my daddy and my baby bro.



I was looking so un-glam with my fringe held back by a hairband and hair tight back into a ponytail, but i didnt really care. I was like so far behind them but i ran at my own pace, blasting my Metal songs playlist..



Suddenly, all the pain, sorrows and shit just kinda fades away.. it seemed like im sweating all the agony away, i never felt quite so refreshed!



I went home and saw a few smses and missed calls. There's this desperate guy that msged me.

"Hi intro."

and when i didnt reply, he said, " Yuting."


So i said, " Who are you?"



He said somebody gave him my number but he cant tell me who, that he is somebody that i ever saw and talked to before, and he said i was pretty and flirty, and his friend is called Justin (i dont know any justin) who gave him my number, bla bla bla bullshit.



So i was intrigued. Im a person who love mysteries, and its my weakness, so i die die must find out who the hell gave him my number and my head was already entertaining thoughts on how to screw that supposed "friend" who dont respect my privacy.



And this guy is obviously not very bright. After awhile he said, " Im your friend's ex boyfriend."


Which i didnt think it was true. So i said," Who? Lisa's ex?" (I made that up)


He said yea.


So i got pissed and didnt reply him for 10 minutes, in which after he told me who he was.


I was like so fucking shocked. He was indeed my friend's ex boyfriend. And fuck, he didnt seem to me like a desperate fuckface, in fact, he was not bad looking.

And the ironic thing is that i dont remember talking to him before. But he said he saw me at Singapore Mint (and that was like a YEAR ago) and after that he got my number from my friend's mobile phone.

SHADY!

Another reason not to trust guys already. Fuck im turning lesbian.


I just feel kinda bad for that friend. I cant say who cuz if she knows about it i think she will never talk to me again. They were together for like almost 2 years, and MIND YOU, this guy brought her to church every saturday!


I dont know what he is using me for.. maybe a rebound? Or just to piss my friend off? Whatever it is im not gonna be his tool. Im not gonna be any man's tool anymore.


Right now im still avoiding his freakin miss calls and endless messages.


=(



Selamat Hari Raya, and back to work tmr. (At ROCHOR, omg!)

Everybody tells me its a busy fucked up branch.

Im kinda freaked out already eh!



Okie, ciaos!

No comments: