Thursday, September 25, 2008

Monday

22 September 2008


It was my off day but i was prepared to rot at home the whole day.. but then Joey came and save me frm boredom.. we went to IKEA tampanies because my cousin was craving for her MEATBALLS!



And she kinda flunked her diet that day because i made her eat quite a lot!


Come on, live to eat and eat to live!


Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


And after dinner, its CAMWHORE TIME!

Photobucket


Photobucket



Eh... hahaha i was trying to show the Constipated look. Do i look convincing?!?
Photobucket


Guess who is the older cousin?
Photobucket

WRONG! Its ME!

heh heh..



Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket



I have so many things to say about this picture..
Photobucket

1. It reminds me of you know who. (Dont ask me, i only realised after the picture is taken.)

2. I accidentally MMSed this picture to Aaron for 5 FREAKING TIMES!!!



Aargh! So embarassing! But he was very sweet about it. He asked if he can keep one. HEHE.


Anyway its not the first time i sent such embarassing things to him. Once, i even send him those 2 pages long "I love you" message for an ex. What could be worse than that right?

hahaha.




Okay back to where i was, we kinda like dump everything we feel like buying into the cart. Kinda like play pretend, back to those days when we were kids. And then at the end of the day we just chucked it aside.


Irresponsible, i know. But fun.



Hehehe!

Photobucket


Photobucket


My animated Zen Look
Photobucket



And ooh! We spotted a dead dog!

Aww.. so sad!
Photobucket



And in the end we only bought these..


Photobucket

A scrapbook for Joey and Scented Vanilla candles for me.


I am making an effort to make my room a better place, since now that i am single i really need to start loving my home ( which is actually the right thing to do, i know.)

See, i even revamped my bulletin board!!!

Photobucket


Nice right?

No? FUCK OFF LA ITS MY BULLETIN BOARD!!!!




LMAO.

No comments: