Monday, September 08, 2008



I bought mooncakes for my family.. Intercontinental Hotel Japanese Sweet Potato paste and Champagne Chocolate Snow Skin..


Heavenly, i tell you. Cost me quite a bomb too.



But well, its not everyday that i buy things for my family right?
(Sigh, this kinda daughter where to find? Lol!!! )




Photobucket


Photobucket


That guy at the counter gave me a 20% discount, so happy!




The whole Raffles City branch are having mooncake fever.. my Cash Officer Lynn bought almost all the mooncakes from different brands for us to sample.. In just one day, ive tried mooncakes from Goodwood park, Marriot, Bengawan Solo, Fairmount.. but the best ive tasted is still the ones at Intercontinental hotel.. and another brand called Home's Favourite.




Its a bakery located at Joo Chiat, the Black durian mooncake is freaking mouthwatering, and the snowskin wont leave u feeling Jelat.



Haha, anybody wanna hire me to be their Miss Makansutra? hehe..




Yesterday went to have steamboat with Yuanda and the rest.. Its been a long time since i hang out with them.. it just so happen that Yuanda accidentally miss-called me on my cell phone, then we started to chat, he asked me to join the rest for the steamboat dinner on sunday, and of course i agreed. Lol.



He told me he is gonna drive me there but i didnt want to trouble him cos' he is having a business appointment at Yishun, but he insisted, so im like okay lor.



And then at 7pm sharp, i saw this red BMW at the parking lot. For a moment i couldnt believe my eyes. Ha. I still remember the last time we met, we walked from Clarke Quay all the way to Spottiswoode, he didnt have a car then.. and now he is driving a BMW.



He is really my role model la. Bought a BMW with his own money at 24 years old, and still as humble as before.



Photobucket



Okay gonna enjoy my mooncake. Cya next post. =)





No comments: