Saturday, August 30, 2008

I believe that as long as the feeling is there, no mountain is high enough to conquer.


But relationship is something that requires 2 hands to clap, not like i didnt know this a long time ago, it is just that i didnt expect him to drop the bomb on me.. It just ends without a warning, not even a quarrel. I just feel kinda lost right now.



I can only come to a conclusion that his feelings for me aint that strong enough.. we have been putting on a facade ever since we met.. for some reasons, i didnt want to reveal my true self and neither do he.



I dont know about him, but for me, im trying to suppress my feelings, ive been trying to be the perfect gf.. stay faithful, endure sad and frustrating nights alone, get along with his family and stuff.. but sometimes, maybe there is something call too perfect.. too good.. too unnatural..too difficult to communicate.



I dont want to point fingers.. im very tired of this whole relationship thing.. Relationships tire me out.. relationships cause me sleepless nights.. I thought that ive met the perfect guy and everything will just fall to place.. but i was being too naive.



Now, im back to my complicating status again.. I see no point in having a clean cut good girl life. Chia is gonna kill me if i tell her about it.





But the comforting thing is that, God gave me shit relationships, but God also gave me friends that call me first thing in the morning just to check if i was alright, friends that gave up their sleeping time just to talk to me.. friend who let me walk his dog to cheer me up, friends who accompany me to sleep cos i dont wanna wake up feeling lost and all alone.

I wouldnt trade them for anything else in the world.




Sum 41- Pieces

I tried to be perfect,
But nothing was worth it,
I don’t believe it makes me real.
I thought it’d be easy,
But no one believes me,
I meant all the things I said.


If you believe it’s in my soul,
I’d say all the words that I know,
Just to see if it would show,
That I'm trying to let you know,
That I’m better off on my own.



This place is so empty,
My thoughts are so tempting,
I don’t know how it got so bad.
Sometimes it’s so crazy,
that nothing can save me,
But it’s the only thing that I have.


If you believe it's in my soul,
I’d say all the words that I know,
Just to see if it would show,
That I'm trying to let you know,
That I'm better off on my own.







Cheer up Yuting, forgive, forget, move on.

No comments: