Tuesday, August 26, 2008

A Pissy Post..



The morning train ride to work always gets me OCD-ed.


Its just those little things that irks me, like have you ever encounter those people who have phobia using the escalators? They will like take their time trying to cross over like they are gonna trip and fall or something.



For goodness sake, take the motherfucking lift!



And and and.. some people like to tap their ez link and den take a step back just to see the card balance, its like wtf, its the morning rush hour ya, people are queuing behind you.



And not to mention those people who like to squeeze and touch me on the train, yeah i know it is the morning rush hour, but i would appreciate you to give me some breathing space, sometimes i really think i need an inhaler..



And and and... to someone that i know but barely know: Dont you ever dare to think that you can mess with my head. I am not like those other girls you like to cheat on.



No matter how good your "playa" skills is i can easily figure out your intentions. Yes you are charming but not charming enough to deceive me. So dont insult my intelligence please, thank you.



Omg what a pissy post.


But when i think about the weekends i feel happy again.. Boyfriend coming back in 4 days time~ Woots!!!



No comments: