Thursday, August 14, 2008

A new season has begun. Maybe, our mistakes is what make our fate. Without them, what would shape our lives? Perhaps, if we never veered off course, we will never fall in love, or have babies, or be who we are.


After all, seasons change, so do cities, people come into your life and people go. But it is comforting to know, the ones you love are always in your heart, and if you are very lucky, just a train ride away..




Photobucket




Just woke up, took a short nap after the previous post. Today is my well deserved off day.


I took a shower, turned on the compy...Watch an episode of Sex and the City while sipping on my camomile tea.. so smoothing.. I used to be so obsessed with that show because it somehow relates.. Me and Jin were like Carrie and Mr Big. But we never had that kinda ending.


But then again, who knows? What happens after they get married? Big's frivolous nature will probably hurt Carrie again, and i forsee it. And i am glad we made this decision.


True, I had hurt you just like you had hurt me. But there is really no point in being so hostile. Perhaps you wished you had never met me. But i dont. I am glad that ive learnt from my mistakes.

.................................


Okay i gotta go back to watch another episode. Ciaos.

No comments: