Sunday, August 17, 2008

He comes and he goes.


My weekends passes as fast as a sky rocket.



My feelings for him is like a rechargable battery, weekends it is charging and now it is full batt. As the days go by the battery goes low low low~ (Like the Florida song)


But this time i need to retain this battery for 2 weeks, damn~ Im gonna miss him terribly.



Nevertheless, it is good to have some me-time and hang out with my beloved friends. =)



Although we have such limited time together, we got closer and closer each week.



This relationship is beginning to be real, and i looooove it. Sounds ridiculous but a relationship isnt a relationship wout arguments and quarrels.





Photobucket

Drrools.. i miss him terribly!!! ( Cant doubt my paparazzi skills, i once aspired to be a journalist remember?)



Hehehe..



How i wish i can squeeze myself inside his big green army bag.


Alright alright i'll stop being cheesy.


Bye.

No comments: