Thursday, August 14, 2008

Confessions Part 1


I had to blast my ear phones so loud so that i can drown away all the sounds. I somewhat can understand where they were coming from, but i dont want to compromise my freedom.


Like Singapore in 1960s, Taiwan in the Millenium, Thailand now.. Isnt this what people have fought for centuries? I am sick and tired of feeling trapped.. I want my social life, if i am gonna screw myself up i can always do it in the morning afternoon and evening. It doesnt make a difference.



Somebody give me some solutions please.. im really really tired of being a late developer. I want to have fun, or maybe just enjoy a relaxing night wout worrying about getting shit. Im so tired. I am facing all the shit in the corporate world like an adult but when im back home i cant even enjoy an adult's privilege. Its like having all the negative shit on both sides. Its been years, i need to break free.




***

Just stumbled upon my cousin's blog. Woah, this girl seriously WRITE LIKE ME. Its probably in the blood la. Hahaha. Almost every entry is filled with emotions, and as you read it you can actually feel the pain, the angst, the happiness and the shit.


And you can have the right to love us or hate us, but never stepped on our toes, you just dunno what kinda shit you are getting yourself into. =)



Cant help it we've got Scorpion traits. There i go again. Haha.


Oh come to think of it, JOEY, where is our Calories Burning session?!? Im getting fatter and fatter by the muffins each day.. but the Muffins are a NECESSITY after a shitty day of work. Really, its the only thing i look forward to. Its like a drug. Im so obsessed. LOL.



No comments: