Saturday, November 03, 2007

See i knew it. Never be too happy about something. Thought it was going to be another best bud hangout, in the end?

But its ok, i understand that he have to work, anyway he is gonna treat us the next time we meet. HAHAHA!

And why of all people, i have to meet that fuckin MEMElia on the LRT?
I took the wrong LRT and was pretty fucked up already. I was just looking out the train , trying to sort out the stuff in my brain. And then i heard some people talking about Luo Zhi Xiang, though i despise people with bad music taste but i just didnt give a fuck. And den i sat on an empty seat because i was freaking tired. And den i felt somebody staring at me. I thought she looked somewhat familiar but i was too tired to give a fuck.

She was talking on the phone and guess what she said? She was telling her friend that i didnt dare to do anything to her because I am alone.

Like WTF?!?

Did i give a fuck about her last time?
No.
But she just gave me a reason to DO SOMETHING to her.
She asked for it. Nobody messes with me.


Retarded bitch, who viewed my profile first?
Who kept staring at me and my friend at coffeebean first?
Who kept staring at me when i was with my guy at Kovan?

Who went to stalk my friend when he was working?

Mess with you? Oh fuck, Im not worthy!
Haha, u fucking big joke, do you think that staring at me and my clique will make you better looking?


Nuh-uh!

Oh i feel so sad for you that u cant see Luo Zhi Xiang when he comes to SG, but i bet he wun even give a fuck about u, pathetic slut!

Oops, i forgot, slut isnt a way to describe you, because nobody will ever wanna fuck u, HAHAHA!

Fuckin fat ass, u better watch out in school.

And so what that you are a councillor? Better cherish the rest of ur school term because im gonna make ur life fuckin miserable.
Dun let me see you in school!

Somebody warn her, quick!


and let me tell an exclusive secret, pls dun tell anybody ya?




MY FRIEND IS NEVER GONNA LIKE U! LOL!

No comments: