Friday, November 23, 2007

It could have last a little longer but it didnt.


But eventually it wont, so i decided to end it.



And now i feel so fucking miserable. I cant believe it, it's 6 but i still cant slp.
What am i to do? I seriously feel very torn apart.

Tell him that i want him back? Will we still quarrel over the same things?
And also, it defys my own principle. Break and patch, break and patch, the cycle doesnt stop.


But the feeling is damn horrible, never had that kinda feeling before. Tried to sleep but my head cant stop thinking about the fact that ive to wake up tommorow, being suddenly single, no more chill out sundays, no more salmon and red wine, no more smelling his hair...

I feel so miserable!
I feel so miserable!
I feel so miserable!


This is by far the worst post ever.
I hate myself for loving you.



******

I've been thinkin 'bout giving up
but there's something inside me that's holding on
When we don't know who's right or wrong
we still stay strong, keep movin' on

And I promise I will never leave
Now would you do the same for me?
I wonder if I'll just will be
In time we'll see


He told me
He showed me
but He hurt me
yet He loved me the same
has anybody ever made you feel that way?
Could you really love him through the pain?


- Through the pain (Marion Winans, P diddy)

No comments: