Friday, November 16, 2007

Who are you to judge, you dirty slut!
Go ahead and tell your mama all sorts of lies, do you think it will make your under-privileged life better?


NO!
You chose this path yourself, you chose to be poor. So dont act like a spoilt princess anymore.
The truth is, you NEVER was, you just tryna act like one, like you always do.



I never had a sister like that before but i can tell you, I SEE RIGHT THROUGH YOU.
Beneath your "OH, im so pretty and im like one of the hi-5 people, I loveeee kids" (add in some fake accent) bullshit, YOU are just a piece of crap, a living example of a corroded and corrupted product of the society.


So you love kids? Really? But you murdered your own.
Do you feel sad, do you feel guilty?
If you do, do the society a favour, dont teach them anymore.
Because what if these poor little innocent things grow up to be evil evil people like you?

Aww, that's just too bad.
Maybe that's why you chose to teach retarded kids, because they are not smart enough to see that their teacher is a two-faced bi-yatch.


I saw the SLUMP you living in now, its 10 times WORSE then my newly moved-in Sengkang house.
Mind you, my father is just a taxi driver.
Im so proud of my daddy, he is not rich but has three kids, he worked so hard for us and he never attempt to murder any one of us.



And I, ahem, am proud to say that ive learnt good values from him, that i should NEVER be a shameless slut no matter how poor i am.

I have my pride, i dont conned people's money, especially my own mother, and not even my BOYFRIEND, which you are so convinced that I am, when you dont even have the evidence against me.


So you want money so badly?
So you wanna conned ur mama's money?

Go ahead, go ahead and do it.
I wont go and expose ur shameless deeds, but dont use me as a medium.
You are a grown up, and life is not a Hongkong drama, stop making a big fuss and accuse me of all sorts of things.



Of course i am always aware that if I want to be a girlfriend for keeps, i must have a good relationship with his family.

But I, ZHUANG YUTING, will never stoop myself so low.
I do what is right and what i think i should do.
So try to fucked with me and see what you get. *SMILES*


Are you lost in your lies?
Do you tell yourself "I don't realize"?


Your crusade's a disguise
Replace freedom with fear
You trade money for lives


I'm aware of what you've done
No more sorrow
I've paid for your mistakes
Your time is borrowed
Your time has come to be replaced



I see pain
I see need
I see liars and thieves
Abuse power with greed
I had hope
I believed
But I'm beginning to think that I've been deceived
You will pay for what you've done



Thieves and hypocrites!
Thieves and hypocrites!
Thieves and hypocrites!


- Linkin Park

No comments: