Monday, November 12, 2007

BIRTHDAY WEEK!

Celebrated it at K Box with ITE mates.. they are really nice!
Hmm.. should have took more pictures.. I dont have it wit me now so i wont post them.

A big THANK YOU for all those people who wished me.. at least u remembered. I appreciate it.
Ever since Sec 2, ive been really blessed to have prezzies and great friends to celebrate my birthdays with me. And not forgetting my favorite favorite person in the world right now.. MR KOHJIAJIN! I love you i love you i love you!


I think im allergic to instant noodles.. my tummy felt really weird just now.
BUT I MUST go to the LP concert! Cant wait.

Oh wells.

I always love celebrity gossips, thou its a whole lot of crap but somehow it always fascinates me. I never got tired reading about Britney spears.
I'm currently addicted to this website:
http://perezhilton.com/

Ha.. also, check out this vid by Perez..
He's hilarious!


No comments: