Thursday, November 15, 2007

Today i did the craziest shit ive ever done in 19 years of my life..
It is stupid and freakin hilarious.. haha..
but its so crazy that i cant write out in my blog.. Ask me if you want to know about it..
If i trust you enough i'll let you know about it. HA.

I didnt sleep well last nite.. so i decided to give myself another day off.
I still havent come to a decision yet, but i vaguely know what the outcome will be like.
Shit happens, and its not the first relationship anyway.

And also, its not his first serious relationship, and im definitely not the one who gave him the best memories. So even if i leave him or not, it doesnt matter.

I went to my neighbour's house after both of us faked MC together. We did nothing the whole afternoon except drinking and watching taiwanese variety shows..


Im not a big fan of cheenah shows, but came across this segment when this artiste sang this familiar song..
And then my neighbour told me, " I think this song really suits you now man."
I thought it was quite absurd but when i think about the lyrics, i think it's really true.




Dun do wrong to what its already wrong. Aargh.
And what sucks is that u cant fight the feelings but you can only do what is right.
And after all i can only blame myself that ive agreed to start this relationship.
And it doesnt start out the right way also..
Sigh. Dun wanna think about it anymore.


After 6 months, why do you still not understand,
that what i want is not material things, but trust?


So what you are in ns? Or what if you are still as rich?
It doesnt change the fact that i can never trust you.
It doesnt change the fact that you can never make me trust you.

I know what you are thinking. Money makes YOUR world go round but you dont expect everybody to think or act the same way as you do.

TRUST means everything to me but i know what you think, you think its bullshit.
Of course its normal to lie, of course its common for people to cheat on their wives, right?
But its not to me. See, this is why i think we shouldnt be together. Our priorities are different.

I dont know what you think about me, but from the start, i never want to be with you because of your money. Im saying this not because i wanna tell everybody that Im a nice girl or whatever bullshit, they can think what they wanna think for all i care.
But what disappoints me is that you still dont understand me.


Titanic is on channel 5 now, I used to think it was cheesy.
But i think the love is true, it does exist.
Why?
BECAUSE JACK DIED IN THE END!!!


Think about it, what if they made it thru together, will their relationship still stay as strong?
Will Jack cheat on Rose?
Will Rose take Jack for granted?


Silly questions.
But how true is reality.
That's why Shakespeare always do tragedies.

No comments: