Tuesday, November 13, 2007

I wanted to post about LP's concert... but some other day i guess...

The high feeling is gone and the only thing i can feel now is being disappointed.

I kept asking myself, was it my fault?
Was it my fault to decide to trust you?
You know how much i value trust, you know how much i despise liars.
But yet, you still did.
Maybe you are doing this all the time and yet i was still living in bliss, thinkin that im the luckiest girl in the world.


I used to think that i should give you more, because sometimes i thought you really love me and did lotsa things for me.


But no, not anymore.


You've betrayed my trust yet again.


WHY?!?

Because you are a compulsive liar? It is not a freakin excuse.
True, maybe its a "white lie" this time, how bout the next time?

I hate it when you can act so naturally.. you really should deserve an Oscar.


Is it because im not good enough?
But i tried so hard to give you my best.
I know that even if I look like Ms Universe, you will still eventually cheat on me.
The grass is always greener on the other side, right?



THEN DONT TOUCH ME!
How many girls have you touched before and who else are you still touching?
How many girls have you kissed with those lips and who else are you still kissing?
How many girls have you lied and tell them they are the only one?
"I miss you, i love you" ITS FUCKIN OVERRATED!


My friend always complained that her guy is not a white piece of paper, but YOU are WORST.
You are freaking TAINTED!
And i am not as open and forgiving as her, and i DESPISE liars, you betrayed my trust, and once its broken its never gonna be back the same way as it used to be.


I tried so hard to stay faithful, this is what i get.
I tried so hard to tell myself that i should trust you, and this is what i get.




GO AWAY! GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY LIFE!
Im not gonna be as gullible as i used to be.
I hope you can HIDE better to your other girlfriends next time.
Or maybe, next time find a STUPID one.



Im woke up today hoping that yesterday was just a dream..
Reality sucks.

No comments: