Wednesday, November 21, 2007

We are all creatures of habit, arent we?

From smoking sticks of death that are supposedly cancer-free, to not wanting to wake up on Mondays, should we blame God, or blame ourselves for not being disciplined enough, or simply, being human?

I think a lot, it sucks i know, but sometimes it comes in handy whenever i do some self-reflection.

After 6 months of seeing you everyday, its pretty hard for me to break the habit now that things are changing.
But i know its time to change.


Ive been debating with myself on whether i should put a little more faith in the relationship, after all, i rather act like a suspicious Paranoid than to be a stupid woman.


But it is pretty miserable to carry on in this relationship like that.

And as my friend says, if he is gonna cheat on you, no matter how hard you try he is still gonna do it.

So should i start loving you whole heartedly again but risk being stupid, being cheated, being ignorant of things that are going to come?

Or should i leave when things are not that bad, when i still have a choice?

Of course i know that you love me now, but is it worth it to still be with you when its not about love anymore, its about commitment?


But ive decided to give it another shot, and this time, its all or nothing.
No more debating with myself on whether i should trust you or not.
Please dont make me regret this decision.


And about your family, i will still continue to be myself, because I have done nothing wrong and am not afraid of some KARMA shit.


And about your friends, go ahead and meet out with them, i dont need to ask you for permission to go out with my friends, neither do you. Just dont fly my kite, and dont tell some last minute shit, and i will be satisfied. In turn, i'll let you know who i will be going out with.


And about your ex-ES, dont tell me anything about them anymore. I dont need to know where you fucked her before or all that kinda shit. It disgust me and makes me feel inferior.


And about you doing project with girls or tryna "talk jesus" with your female church friends, or tryna stare at other girls because you like their freaking dressing, just bear in mind that I AM NOT THEM and I WILL NEVER TRY TO BE LIKE THEM.


So its either me or them. There's no such thing as the best of both worlds.
And whether you can act like George Clooney, Johnny Depp, or Brad Pitt doesnt mean that your lies will never leave loopholes. And also bear in mind that im not as stupid as you think.


And meanwhile, my life is more about true friends, money, career and studies, and MYSELF!
Its good to be selfish because its WORTH IT!






Im currently addicted to this video.. i think its pretty hilarious..
Throw it on me- Timbaland feat. The Hives (And the WWE Divas!)



Dont we all love to watch catfights?!?

No comments: