Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Situations are tense all the time. I missed my previous house. I never really regard it as a home but I still miss it. I feel very misunderstood and less privileged.. Has things changed? Or maybe it was the same all along. Maybe all the while ive been deceiving myself.


That’s the reason why I never trust people. Because the more I trust them, the more they will end up hurting me. Especially those whom I thought that they were suppose to love me.. and they didn’t.. or the way they did things, it shows that they never gave a damn. Im sensitive. It hurts my feelings.


Im really trapped inside. I keep trying to hold on to what is really mine. Or maybe its just temporary. So I have to be prepared to get hurt. Optimism is just an imagination, its like a therapy people use to deceive themselves. At least it is, in my dictionary.


I cant wait to go to the LP concert. It’s the only way to vent all my resentments. I still remember those days when I used to locked myself in a room and blast their music all day.

I was just a fucked up kid. And I still am.

No comments: