Monday, October 15, 2007

Hmm.. felt so shitty just now.
Thank God Sheng yuan disturbed me at the right time.
Friends are SOOOOOO important to me.


I Love Sheng Yuan!
I Luuurve Soppy~!
I luuuuuuuurve Fatim!
I love Dennis!!!!
I love Shan an!
I love Sebastian!!
I love Chao ah ma!
I love MY Valerie!!! ( Not his fuckin ex.)
I love Derek cuz ur an asshole!!!
I love wEwes! (One at each time.)
I love Teddy!!! (u noe who u are.)


and Naq too. Thanks for cheering me up, i haven noe u enough to love you yet, but soon!
Hehe!


Im sorry boyfriend.
ive disappointed u, havent i?
Sometimes i really wish to be sugar, spice, and everything nice.
But no, im never like that. Makes me feel stupid.

AND one day im gonna make sure i'll let those people who LOOK DOWN on me regret and swallow all those SHIT that they say!


Dun believe in me?
FUCK U!


I CAN do whatever i want and i'll make sure i'll succeed.
Nobody is gonna bring me down.

NOBODY.




I WILL NOT LOSE.

No comments: