Tuesday, October 09, 2007

The picture that u showed me of the both of u looks blurry, probably by bad photography.
Although i cant see the face properly i know she is pretty.

And i bet she made u happier than i do. I bet she dun give u attitude as much as i do. I bet she studies harder and got better grades than i do. I bet she lets u take the lead all the time. I bet she is everything that u want.

But she is not who i am.
Never.

And of course, its not just her. I dun want to sound like some controlling freak. Ive guy friends. At least i know what is going on through the freakin male brain. But it hurts me when u stare at other girls literally when im just right beside you.


I never trust people and i've never trusted you. I dun wanna act like a fuckin idiot.

I feel hideous most of the time when im with u. THE MOST HIDEOUS, AWFULLY DREADFUL GIRL IN THE WORLD EVER.

Dun try to tell me that im not like that to u.

If im attractive enough, i'll make u forget about ur ex.
If im attractive enough, i'll never make u look the other way.


Im sick of trying so hard. Its never gonna work. I need someone who can really love me for who i am, someone that will try harder, or at least, act like its the truth and show me that im the only one in his life.


Im a selfish girl when it comes to relationships.


And yes im skeptical. Because i dun wanna end up like a fuckin idiot, gave all the best that i can give and then to have u left me for some other girl one fine day?


Its ok to take me for granted. Your not the first one anyway.
Even if ur not now, someday u will.


Sometimes i just wish that i could act like a boy...

People asked me, why do u wanna be in the relationship when u noe that it can never have a happy ending?

I think all the while ive been decieving myself. I ignored my instincts, and this is what i get.

No comments: