Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Happy, happy, HAPPY!


the Boyfriend got me LINKIN PARK CONCERT TICKETS!!!




Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket




Well..
Everything is ok now.
(NO, not because of Linkin Park.)


Anyway, im so glad that i speaked out how rotten i felt inside, it took a lot of guts because im not a vocal person and because i know there will only be 1/100 chance that the Boyfriend would actually read my blog.


it was all a misunderstanding and i know nobody can be perfect. Maybe we still need more time to know each other, it is wrong for me to stereotype him.


And i couldnt believe that i actually apologize to him, ( Normally i would rather kill myself then to say sorry) but i guess i should. I really appreciate all the things he has done for me.


A month ago it would be easy-breezy for him to get me those tickets but not now that he is in the army. But the Boyfriend knows how Hard-core i am about Linkin Park. heh.




Thank you baby!!!
And im sorry that you couldnt watch David Copperfield live because of me.

How long can we last- Who can say for certain?!?

But all i know is that i am happy to be with you now.
We are still young, and things are constantly changing.

Very soon, ur gonna take up the business course, im gonna graduate from ite, and im gonna get into early childhood..

I hope we can go through all this together, through happy times and shitty times.





Ok, Im getting cheesy.
Time to end this entry.
But before that.....










Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



DROOLS!!!!

(Sorry, i cant help it guys!) =P




No comments: