Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Another hypocritical attempt BITES THE DUST.

Recently i just got this friendster message from Lixia.

Lixia wants to brighten your day with a smile. Check out Lixia's profile and send a reply.
A message from Lixia: hey sis how life?



Well, its all good, nice and sweet. But you know what's the problem?
She didnt even bother to say hi to me in Enyouth. When i tried to smile and talk to her, she just looked awkward and talks to others instead.


Now what? Sis? Who is your fucking sister?

Why do i make such a big fuss when people try to be friendly?
Well, im not trying to show that ive attitude or smth here, but hey, Lixia, your messing with the wrong person.

What pisses me off is that some people dun even noe me and wanna assume that im fuckin stupid.

Do i seem like a naive person to you?


Do i seem like a sweet, simple and innocent little girl who thinks that the world is BE-AUtiful with rainbows, stars and pinkish things and that everybody wants to be my friend because im ooohh-so-lovable~?


Well, get the fuck out of my life. I dun deny the fact that everybody is a hypocrite (including myself) but i think it is pretty ridiculous to get smth from me this way. (but other ways wont work anyway.)


Everybody tell me that it is a must to suck up to people in this society. But i would rather people to suck my dick and maybe i might consider getting "used" by them.


But i probably wont have a sex transplant anytime soon.
So dismiss the idea yeah? =)

No comments: