Sunday, April 20, 2008

What if i..


Had a thing on the side?

Made you cry?

Would the rules change up?
Or would they still apply?



If I played you like a toy?
Sometimes I wish I could act like a boy




Wait a minute... just for a move like yours,
Let me explain so we don't get confused
I don't want you to be taking it too far
Holl up in the streets sayin that you're my boo
Just cause we kick it don't read too much into it
I can't do it like you do, so
So when you're out sayin we, I'm sorry im too committed to me


You can even roll with another chick I'm down for whatever
I ain't gonna trip that's cool
So don't be thinking I'm in love with you
'Cause you're not my boyfriend, you're NOT my boyfriend.




All my ladies do them like they do you
Don't be making them play you or fool you
Keep them guessing, keep their head spinning
Hopin you're feeling this vibe that I'm bringing?






No comments: