Wednesday, April 23, 2008

EXCLUSIVE ON THEONLYWORDSIKNOW.BLOGSPOT.COM!

BIG NEWS!!!

I knew it long ago, but i didnt have any evidence. But now i can finally conclude who is Wendy!!!

Her name is motherfucking GERMAINE LEE who works at the FACE shop at amk hub.. Free animal show!! Gorilla on the loose!!!


Just like what Shan an says, Fat people should just stay at home and cry.. not go around dissing people in their blogs.

Hey there Wendy, here's a post dedicated to you.. touched?



Jokes on WENDY (Germaine)


Wendy is so fat, she shows up on radar.

Wendy is so fat when she stepped on the scale it said, "To be continued."

Wendy is so fat, she have her own area code.

Germaine, oops, Wendy is so fat NASA orbits satellites around her.

Wendy is so big, she plays hopscotch like, "Malaysia...Indonesia...Australia...North pole..."

Wendy is so fat, people jog around her for exercise.

Wendy is so fat when she step on the scale it says, "No live stock please."






HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Laughed my ass off.

I actually know quite a few fat people that are really nice and cute, but if your fat and you still act like a bitch and give me some high school musical shit, then you really should go eat shit and die.

Think your powderful english can bring me down?


For a moment i forgot how your face looks like, but when i go to your friendster, well how should i put it.. u look GORILLA-ish?


Kinda makes me wanna puke.


Oh, and your blog is just bullshit.. praise the lord? Praise the Lord and SWEAR OUT LOUD?
Are you sure you are a Christian? HYPOCRITE!



Call me a skank or whatever you want, its not gonna make YOU a few kilograms lighter.


I heard from your best friend that you dont like the vibe that i gave... which vibe? The "I-am-slimmer-than-you" vibe? LOL!!!


I used to think you were ok, i even told your best friend to spend more time with you. But now you are just a REPULSIVE Gorilla to me.




Test me.




No comments: