Sunday, April 06, 2008

http://youtube.com/watch?v=QG1UEkC8aZY


Accidentally bumped into this video. And it sounded so familiar. Still remember he used to sing it when i go wild and crazy on him. And he always thought it was the other song but actually it was this. As much as i hate him, i think it is kinda amazing that he is the only person i know who hears Weird Al Yankovic just like me.

This song sounds quite ironic to me now.



I knew that we were having problems when
You put those piranhas in my bathtub again
You're still the light of my life
Oh darling, I'm beggin', won't you put down that knife?



You know, I even think it's kinda cute the way
You poison my coffee just a little each day
I still remember the way that you laughed
When you pushed me down that elevator shaft


Oh, if you don't mind me asking, what's this poisonous cobra
Doing in my underwear drawer?
Sometimes I get to thinking you don't love me any more






Why do good things never last? Now what's left are all those "You did me wrong" shit.




No comments: