Thursday, April 03, 2008

Sometimes i wonder what these people are thinking. Arent there other things more important in life than just sex?

And no, i am not saying things here in a girl's perspective. I do respect how a player play his/her game, like an art of seduction, but since it is a game, play it fairly, dont use underhanded means and "white" lies which aint really white since u are going to con her getting into bed with you.

Only ugly people resort to these despicable moves. Why? Cuz they are not irresistable enough to attract girls!!! Lol!


I kinda pity them thou. I hope that on the death bed, at least they can tell themselves, " My greatest achievement in life is that i had sex with a better looking then average girl.. of cos she aint Maggie Q but well....." Pathetic.





Now, LADIES & GENTLEMEN, BOYS & GIRLS, it's time to do a re-analysis on yourself!!!



Take away money.

Take away looks. (Only IF you have, hehehe)

Take away those whatever armani, permed or rebonded hairstyles that you have.

Take away educational qualifications. ( They are just a piece of paper anyway.)

Take away those "hey i go to club a lot of people wanna grind me leh" (The club is DARK for a reason.)

Take away the good body figure. (Again, IF you have.)




Now, what else have you left? What's inside? (I am not talkin about internal organs)

Or are you just an empty shell? A product of the corrupted media? Is your life just a Big fucking joke?



Pardon me if I am too deep for you. You can just FUCK out of my blog. =)


***



It's COCKTAIL OVERDOSE last night at the bar..


Photobucket
Blue Lagoon.




Photobucket
B25.




Photobucket
Rainbow!



Photobucket
Sebas and his fucked up look. Hahaha!




Photobucket
White Russian. I did not like it so i had another shot of Baileys.




I had all of the above and it is enough to make me tipsy, but not drunk though. I hate the state of being half sober! My digestive system kept giving me attitude last night. I told it to shut up.




No comments: