Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Ive never been a carbohydrate person.. When girls dig cupcakes, doughnuts and everything of the sort, it just never seems to excite me.



And just like any other Asian parent, my parents always say, " Eat more rice, more energy" and my mom always thought i was being anorexic when i said, "Just one scoop will do"



Well, not because i am on diet, but i just cant understand why i should fill my stomach with something so plain.. I believe more in living to eat than eating to live.



Until yesterday i saw the news on the increase of rice prices and how poor families in the philipines could not even afford to pay for their staple food, i just feel so guilty when i think about all the times i throwed rice down the dustbin.




Photobucket


Its all human nature, i guess. "You will never miss the water till the well runs dry."

***



Well, i am still unemployed. I was dragged to mdis to get some brocheres, but i still cant decide on anything. Mass Communications sounds fun, but we all know that the industry is shrinking.. and shrinking. Everybody who can blog is called a journalist. Technology has taken over a lot of things, you get peanuts for pay, and there's no freedom of speech..



Talking about freedom of speech, I just finished watching the VERY first 2 episodes of Sex and the City, it was so interesting! Yeah its outdated i know but I was too young to watch that show back then, now every story kinda relates.



I cant wait to watch the movie when its out!


Top 3 things on my "To-do list"

1. Get a job.
2. Find the course that is best for my future and work towards that goal.
3. Watch " Harold and Kumar escapes from the Guantanamo Bay" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!




Oh, and from today onwards im gonna finish everything that's on my plate. =)








Today is a winding road
Thats taking me to places that I didn't want to go
Today in the blink of an eye
I'm holding on to something and I do not know why I tried

No comments: