Wednesday, April 02, 2008

I got my results. Well, i think it is miracle that i can pass, i got D for my HR thou.



Went out for coffee sessions with Shan an, it is really good to still be keeping in touch after we graduate..

The chances of making true friends get lesser as we grow older. He asked me why we can end up being such good friends and i said i have no idea. Ha.

Probably because he is a Cancerian. I get along very well with Cancerians u know (wink wink).. It is like we can talk about anything in the world.

Probably cos Scorpions and Cancerians are both highly intuitive and sensitive as well as emotional.. Not many people can handle us, and at the same time, we hardly break out of our shells if we dont trust the person enough.

And probably cos' I am a girl, so he doesnt need to front, and i think we know each other too well that there is really no point being in a relationship.. it will just spoil everything.





Show you another FAVOURITE Cancerian of mine!

Photobucket




And then we went to Bishan to meet some of his fucked up friends.. i used to really dislike them cos they are really crude and all that but i guess that is just a Peicai trait. How do you identify a Peicaian? It is when you feel the sarcastic vibe! Haha! And then there was Ken, a faggot but super funny man!



They were all obsessed with Tekken and those ridiculous drum beating machines.. I can NEVER hit the right beat, i tell you. So i went to play the Bishi Bashi Champ which is one of the few arcade games i like to play.. there was this chubby little boy who looks at me, and so i said, "You want to battle with me?"



And then his cute little sister joined us. She is so freakin sweet.. and den she insisted that i should play air hockey with her, and then i wanted to go to the washroom and she tagged along. And then she insisted that i should bring her to the playground, so i did. I think i will really spoil my kids next time, lol.



Photobucket



After all the mentos popping, tic tac toe and another round of Bishi Bashi Champ.. It was time for me to go.. She said she stay at Hougang, really hope to see her again!

No comments: