Thursday, March 13, 2008

Yesterday i had another horrible hamster nightmare again.. I was with a secondary school friend that i havent met since 2005, and then we went to a camp or smth. I forgot what happened after that but i can still remember vividly that i wanted to hold on the giant hamster which was doing fine on my arms initially, then it started to struggle and as i tried to hold it back, i felt an acute pain cuz that THING grabbed my arms tight.. and tighter.. until i could not stand it anymore and let it go..




And then the Giant hamster went to attack a dark grey cat which was only a little bigger than that Giant hamster. I screamed for help as my friend run towards them (but taking his time).




Now the 2 animals continue to fight. Part of me was scared that the Giant hamster died because i presume it was mine since i was holding it awhile ago but part of me felt very bad for the Grey cat, which might die because i let that THING escaped from my arms and i know very well that that Hamster is capable of killing it.



I kept screaming at my friend to hurry up.. and then when he finally reached, i saw the Cat laying motionless on the grass patch. For a moment i thought it was dead and i was so fuckin sad. But my friend went to grab the both of them (dunno how he did it) and put them into seperate cages.




I seriously hate these dreams, i really dont know what it is trying to tell me. Can somebody intepret it for me? Is it something to do with my relationships? Maybe it is because i cried very hard last night.. still cant seem to let go of the past.


No comments: