Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Yesterday i got a glimpse of my guy's ex girlfriend's friendster blog.. seems like she didnt really get over him.. well, I am not in any position to comment because it is their relationship, but i come to realise that everybody has got their own problems to deal with..


I just read an email from Jin and he said i should respect him, bla bla bla. Well, i admit that i shouldnt write such nasty comment on his blog, guess i still havent get over the whole thing. I still have a lot of mixed emotions inside, and i really wish that God can delete this memory in my head, it is impossible i know, it just takes time. I dont want to lose a good guy that is already in my life.



So here's the last post for you, take care of hammy, and dont go back to your old ways again. No matter what happened last time you are still a very special person that once existed in my life. Goodbye.





No comments: