Saturday, March 08, 2008

Just now my bro wanted me to delete my old pictures in his phone, which was mine like almost 6 months ago. That phone model really suck and i was having a hard time trying to navigate with the scroll button. I had that phone for almost 2 years, and it been thru a lot of good times and shit times with me.



As i tried very hard to wait for the pictures and load and delete, all the memories started to come back to me and it is like trying to bite off a piece of my heart.



From my first anniversary with Toie, those bouquet of flowers, to the night when i first met Jin at the KTV, the Cheesecake we decorated for Jo's birthday at Haagen Daaz while Peiyun was still with us, to the previous time i went back to Peicai with my beloved best buds.. My Sembawang Music badge.. That trip to Pulau Ubin, that Cable Car ride, that trip to the zoo.. and Hammy when she was young!




And i really wished Singapore could be bigger. i went to Amk and all the memories starts to flood in my brain..

And Peishi just reminded me that exactly a year ago, we were wearing angel wings and giving out sanitary pads.. Gosh!!!

*****

I still remembered 4 years ago, there was this nerdy nobody who kept wondering why her life was so dull and overprotected, and then she kept trying to change her life, trying to change everything that she was to whoever she was not.. She did not care about anybody around her, she was just so determined to make her life "better", "exciting" and "cooler".


But eventually she played with fire and got burnt.


And now she looks at her scars and wonders what she had accomplished.


So what if she had memories.. all the good things didnt last while she put out her heart and her soul.. and now she decided not to anymore.. she is just so numbed..



Remembered the question i asked before we first broke up? I asked," Do you treat me like a passing memory?" and you said yes. Now you got what you wanted, isnt it?








There are secrets that we still have left to find
There have been mysteries from the beginning of time
There are answers we're not wise enough to see



Here's a riddle for you
Find the Answer
There's a reason for the world You and I...


No comments: