Wednesday, March 19, 2008

I met a friend recently and he commented that my love life is like a movie. Kinda true.
If it were a movie, i'll be playin the character who is stuck in the middle, knowing which is the better choice but still..



I really dont know what i am getting myself into. Sounds confusing?


There are some things that i rather not tell. This post is just to vent out my confusion and frustrations. Whatever happened to the old Yuting? So full of attitude and principles and now get caught up in such a messy situation? So much more older now but getting more indecisive. Probably because deep down inside, i am selfish. There is no such thing as the best of both worlds. One day it'll definitely come around and bite my ass.



Some things are just so hard to explain, sometimes when you look at things in a third person's perspective, you just know the best way to handle it, but when you are stuck in the situation yourself, suddenly, you get caught between what your heart and your head tells you to do.



This video relates. I shall stop typing here.



No comments: