Thursday, March 06, 2008

Read his blog, heard that he went out with his ex girl, it used to bother me a lot whenever her name was mentioned, but now i dont feel a thing at all. Well, maybe i am kinda numbed. I used to compare myself to her and the other girls in his life.



Now that i am not with him anymore, i feel that I've unloaded this very huge burden in my heart, or my brain, mind or whatever you call it. I am learning to really love myself now.





Of course sometimes tears still fall at night, but it feels good to know that i always have somebody to lean on, somebody so patient, understanding and appreciates the little things that i do for him. Somebody who, by right, doesnt have to share my emotional burden that i have from the past but he is still willing to do it.




Yesterday i just clicked on his friendster and i saw him change his relationship status from "Single" to "In a relationship", i did not even change it myself and i did not even tell him to do so!



Call me sensitive or whatever, but it is the little things like that that shows.





Photobucket

Time to let go and learn to trust.

No comments: