Monday, March 31, 2008

Guess we are still not ready to be friends. But its ok. There's no use pointing fingers again, i always thought things that would change and maybe we can deal with things like a mature adult. But i guess its not the time yet.



The most important thing now is to work hard for my future.. ive made a wrong decision when i recieved my Os.. and ive wasted 2 years of my life doing a course that i didnt really like. Recently have been contemplating on which industry i should invest my time and money in.



At the running track, i just fell and got a bad start.. but it is never too late. I miss studying. Kinda ironic right? I am not as privilege as others who have a rich family to pay for their school fees, that is an obstacle that i have to overcome. I cant wait to study again.



Sometimes i wish that i can turn back time to when i was doing my Os.. but it probably wouldnt make a difference.



I used to think that relationships and boyfriends were everything.. My whole universe revolved around my boyfriends, everything i did, i did it for them, i think about them like 24/7, i treated them as my one and only, and did not have eyes for anybody else.. that's when i become possessive, and then they think that since i can die for them, why not take me for granted?



But i guess everybody has to grow up someday. I'll take one baby step at a time..



I have somebody that i can talk to and a shoulder to lean on, that is good enough. =)





No comments: