Sunday, March 30, 2008

Finally got a chance to stay at home and rest, but my stupid nose woke me up 5 in the morning and it was running like a tap. I lay on the bed and i suddenly have random thoughts on this article me and Ivan read at Starbucks that day.. a women had a rare case of sinus and her whole face swelled and deformed.. i shuddered at the thought, tossed and turned and so here i am, blogging 7.11 am in the morning.



Ive been working 6 days straight.. just a temporary job. I need money for all those necessities! I need money to have fun! Money money why are u so hard to get? Why cant u just fall from the sky? If i walk till the end of the rainbow will i find a pot of gold there lying in front of me?!?



Pardon me, i must be writing in my sleep. Sleeping and blogging at the same time. Haha.


Oh well.. so here are some pics to keep my peeps updated of my life.



I was working wit Bboy Baby at NTU fashion bazaar selling the same Elle handbags and wallets. At first i thought it was quite funny for a guy to work in Elle but since we can earn money and spend time with each other at the same time, why not kill 2 birds with 1 stone? Haha..



Photobucket
IVAN 5 + 1 : Taken by Yuting Z (omg! so artistic)





Photobucket
The top of the Bio-science building



Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket
Work also want to act cool! Hahaha!





Photobucket
Alright, this is suppose to be Cheese Prata. The food there is cheap but suck BIG TIME.





Photobucket
Shagged faces at the end of the day...



Thank God he was there with me, if not it would be super boring. We chat bout random stuff and laughed at random people. Most people there are either foreigners or nerds.. only a handful of good lookin people but not more than ite bishan, lol.


Then in the weekend i worked for PromoSingapore, which is a PR company. Was one of the few selected to promote this coffee brand "Carte Noire." It is suppose to target the modern and sophisticated people who knows how to appreciate coffee, but its at giant hypermart, how to sell when most of the shoppers are aunties?




Photobucket




It is quite and experience though. Check out the commercial for Carte Noire in France, its kinda steamy so i dont expect it to air in SG.







That's all for now~ Will blog again rrreeeaaal ssoon.

No comments: