Saturday, February 23, 2008

Went out with Ivan, he is so freakin shy, which is kinda cute, i find. On our way home, we went to the toilet, (seperately, duh) and then when i came out, wanted to scare him, but instead he was already shocked by something.


The cubicles were all locked except for one. He opened the door, and found an old man giving a younger guy a blow job.


LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!



So funny, and then i spent the rest of the night making gay jokes. I bet he had nightmares after that. Lol!!! What an experience.



***
I really love this song and i want to share it with the rest of people out there.


Sung by Ashlee Simpson and written by her boyfriend, Pete Wentz from Fall Out Boy.


I dont think she's got any talent, she just got a talented boyfriend that's all. I love the lyrics, suits me. I am always so obsessive. Obsessive Compulsive Disorder. Haha..




Little Miss Obsessive- Ashlee Simpson feat Plain White Ts


No comments: