Tuesday, February 26, 2008

STONED

Suddenly i am feeling what Shan an has felt all along.. I always thought that he ended up this way cos' of excessive clubbing, but it is also happening to me too.


It is called the "Stoned Syndrome"


Symptoms: Talking to one self, Bore people by constantly asking,"What is life?", Sleepless nights.
(Severe symptoms include self inflicted wounds like spraining your neck, hehe)


Causes/Risk Factors: Being influenced by too many superficial people, getting hurt from past relationships, or read too much body language books, listening to too much emo and metal.


Test/ Diagnosis: A test may be carried out by oneself, just go out on dates with the opposite sex, but you feel no fireworks, no bad feelings, no nothing. And it is not that you are not attracted to them physically. People who suffer from the Stoned syndrome somehow feel that the opposite sex are pretty predictable.


Treatment: Not known




SIGH!!!!! WHY WHY WHY!!!!!!!!!!!
Why cant interesting guys be faithful?
Why cant good guys be interesting?



What the fuck do i want? I dont need a guy to live, that's for sure.. but i feel very empty sometimes, like everything that happens is so predictable.. Maybe i'll never love anybody again.. i mean, i dont mind putting effort in relationships, its just that, i feel that i cant seem to find a reason to do so.. I am so numbed. Somebody tell me why?



Somebody tell me how! I want this Stoned Syndrome to go away!




I can't believe I believed
everything we had would last
so young and naive for me to think
she was from your past


Silly of me to dream of
one day having your kids
love is so blind
it feels right when it's wrong


I can't believe i fell for your schemes
im smarter than that

So dumb and naive to believe that with me
you're a changed man

Foolish of me to compete
when you cheat with loose women
it took me some time but now i've moved on


Because i realised i got
me myself and i
that's all i got in the end
that's what i found out
and it aint no need to cry
i took a vow that from now on
i'm gonna be my own best friend


i know that i will never disappoint myself
yeah, you hurt me
but i learned a lot along the way
after all the rain
you'll see the sun come out again- Beyonce (Me, Myself and I)


No comments: