Wednesday, February 13, 2008

I feel so faithless..



Read this:

On being a journalist:

http://singabloodypore.rsfblog.org/archive/2007/02/19/journalism-in-singapore.html


I just spent the past hour and a half watching a BBC documentary in Tehran, and somehow what struck me was the spirit of journalism, both of the BBC journalist and the journalists in Tehran. If Prof. Mahbubani said journalists have a tough job in Singapore, I suppose he was not speaking in relative terms to Iran. Yet the Iranian journalists seem to display tenacity and passion I don't sense from reading the Straits Times. But I'm making an unfair comparison because those Iranian journalists featured probably didn't work for the equivalent of the ST.



Perhaps the reason why Holland Village Voice started out as a novel modeled after Kundera's is because I deeply feel and fear that media freedom in Singapore is an illusion. I felt compelled to speak in riddles, as Kundera did.The documentary makes me feel we don't stand very far from where Iran is in terms of media freedom.


We have to paraphrase issues in euphemistic ways, and that is if we're allowed to talk openly about them. Bloggers are ok, so long as they do not attract too much attention. An Iranian film had to be censored extensively before it could be screened locally, but went on to win at International Film Festivals - sounds familiar to Singapore?



Do you know what is a journalist's greatest fear? It is to not be able to speak out what is on their minds. I dont want to be a journalist that cant express how i feel- what's the point?


My writings have often been blunt to the point and this is how i write it, i dont want to compromise with little things to say. Today i saw those articles in Mypaper about the new ferris wheel, and none of them dared to say any negative things bout it!!!! FUCK THE SG MEDIA man. Now FUCK THE SG GO*E****T.


See? I cant even spell it out in my blog? Why? Cuz i might risk getting jailed!




On being an Air Stewardess:

-Trust me, I've laid ard 100 different guys at one point or another but he's up there with the very best. And I'm talking about aptitude, not altitude.-SIA girl

-SIA stewardess being slapped on board

-Ralph Fiennes "Mile High Club"
http://www.mailonsunday.co.uk/pages/live/femail/article.html?in_article_id=436846&in_page_id=1879&in_a_source




Eh fuck la, dont tell me later my colleagues all like so fucking promiscuous?
I mean, people say it is like a high class waitress, i think its like a high class servant plus prostitute!!!



No wonder so many horny bastards and sex perverts have fetish for them. So what if it seems glamourous? After all it is just a title, when those perverts screw you on air it makes you feel like Pamela Anderson?!?



Hello, Pamela Anderson is a SLUT. Look what has Tommy Lee done to her and she is still happy.



Aiya go be liberal la, i think im worth more than that. And i dont want to mix with superficial colleagues.. imagine...



Me: Hi... nice to meet you..

Fellow SIA girl: Hi~~~~~ Me too~~ (Slangs)

Me: Where are you from?

Fellow SIA girl: Oh~~ I just graduated from MDIs~~~~~

Me: Oh.. my ex just told me he graduated too.

Fellow SIA girl: Who? You mean Jia Jin?

Me: Eh! You know him also!

Fellow SIA girl: Yea~, he is my on off fling~

Me: Oh?!? Was the sex good?

Fellow SIA girl: Hmm~~~~ you go check his blog, there, i give you the address
http://www.my-sex-encounter-with-an-airstewardess.blogspot.com/




OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




Like an echo pedal, you're repeating yourself
You know it all by heart
Why are you standing in one place?!?


Born to blossom, bloom to perish
Your moment will run out
Cuz of your sex chromosome
I know it's so messed up how our society all thinks

Life is short, you're capable


Take a chance, you stupid hoe!!!









No comments: