Friday, February 01, 2008

My rashes arent getting any better!!!
Hopefully it goes away before CNY, i want to wear dresses and FBT shorts again..


Yesterday had been a fruitful day. In the morning someone send me to school, i know i should be grateful since he offered a ride and i was like an hour late, but when i got on the car he was like making so many sarcastic remarks.. I was like, Hello, you smsed me in the first place right? If you dont want to fetch me then dont suggest it in the first place, so shut your pie hole.


And he can never stop blabbering about cars in front of him moving slow, cutting into his course, bla bla bla. But hey, you are in SG, what do you expect?!? And its kinda offending when he said that taxi drivers are the worst drivers, what the fuck! My dad is a taxi driver and he drives better than you mm-kay, asshole!"



Of course i didnt say that to him, if not i might be kicked out of the car in the middle of some expressway, and that would be disastrous. =)


And then i got off the car (relieved), i said thanks, he never reply me. A few hours later he asked me what time will my class be dismissed.




Guys!!! Can never understand what they are thinking~ (How does that sound, huh!)




After school i went to that stupid Shan an's house, to pass him some stuff and money people owed him (felt like a secretary to a loanshark) and then it starts to rain. I was kinda frantic that i wont be able to meet my other friends in time, so i just grabbed an umbrella from him and then go.

I passed by 23 Tai Keng Avenue, thinking about my beloved hamster in there. I wondered if she was freezing like me, i missed her like hell. Yet i told myself that i can never step into that house again. It was filled with good and bad memories, and i just want to forget about them.




Remember Men in Black?!? How i wish i got a gadget that can erase memories just like that.



Ok back to where i was, gosh i feel so long winded, but it was indeed a long day. I was on the bus when i realize i LEFT MY MOBILE in Shanan's house!!!
But i was running late so i rushed home, get changed, and went to meet chia at Suntec, and visited the Horny Innocent Boy at the SG mint booth.


After Chia got a lil sick (she is ALWAYS SICK!) so we parted ways, i felt so insecure wout my handphone. I went to Serangoon and took the wrong bus and in the end i walked a few kilometres with heels! before reaching Q bistro. I stayed there for a while and played pool with Andy, Shan an and his bro. And then i went home.


P.S: Sorry for this long entry, i dont have a boyfriend to blabber to... but hey, what am i thinking?!? This is my blog, if you dont want to read dont read la!!!

HAHAHA!


Ok im going to SMU later to accept some credit for what i didnt do. Fill you guys in again. TATA!




No comments: